Red Lab Color
This red colorant is so easy to use and you'll love the way it looks. Just add a few drops of the diluted liquid to DIY soap and lotion.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Red 40, Red 33, Optiphen ND
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aqua/Eau/Water, FD&C Red No. 40 (CI 16035), D&C Red No. 33 (CI 17200), Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Color Bleeds?: yes
- Usage Instructions: This color needs to be warmed up and well shaken before use to ensure even color.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions