Fine Red EcoGlitter
Product Description This red glitter is made from cellulose fibers so it's biodegradable. Add a heavy dose of sparkle to handmade products without worrying about the environmental impact!
It works well in melt and pour soap, nail polish, bath bombs, scrub, and lotion. It looks beautiful on top of cold process soap, but it will dissolve if it's added at trace.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cellulose, Glycerin, Water, Polyurethane, Polyurethane-33, D&C Red No 34, Acrylates Copolymer, F D&C Yellow No 5, D&C Red No 7, Aluminum
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerine, Aqua, Polyurethane, Polyurethane-33, D&C Red No 34, Acrylates Copolymer, F D&C Yellow No 5, D&C Red No 7, Aluminum
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Additional Details: ISO 14851 Compliant
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with 0.25 teaspoon per pound of soap, scrub, bath bombs, etc.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions