Fine Silver Rainbow EcoGlitter
This glitter is made from cellulose fibers so it's biodegradable. Add a heavy dose of sparkle to handmade products without worrying about the environmental impact
It works well in melt and pour soap, nail polish, bath bombs, scrub, and lotion. It looks beautiful on top of cold process soap, but it will dissolve if it's added at trace.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cellulose, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Aluminum
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cellulose, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Aluminum
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Additional Details: ISO 14851 Compliant
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with 0.25 teaspoon per pound of soap, scrub, bath bombs, etc.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions