Jade Liquid Crystal Dye
Product Description Try this highly-concentrated green colorant in your next project. It's easy to work with and a little goes a long way. It's also ready to use right out of the bottle - no diluting required!
Liquid Crystal Dyes are great for bath bombs, liquid soap, body sprays, lotion, and melt and pour soap. Learn how to work with them in this article.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Glycerin, FD&C Yellow 5, Polysorbate 20, FD&C Blue 1, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Water, Glycerin, CI 19140, Polysorbate 20, CI 42090, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with 3-5 drops of colorant per bath bomb. Mix thoroughly by hand to incorporate fully. For liquid soap, lotion, and other water-based liquids, add 1-2 drops to warm product and stir well to combine. For melt and pour soaps, start with 1 drop per 4 oz. of melted soap and stir to combine.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions