You need this red colorant in your collection. It looks amazing in handmade soap, lotion, bath bombs, and scrub.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- For Bath Bomb Usage: yes
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions