French Green Clay
Pick up French green clay today and add it to DIY soap, face masks, scrub, and bath bombs. It creates a beautiful natural color and it helps absorb excess oil from the skin.
- Ingredients (Common Name): French Green Clay
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Montmorillonite
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed clay at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of distilled water. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed clay at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions