Jagua Blue Extract
This stunning indigo color comes from Genipa americana trees, which are native to tropical forests in North and South America. It's a plant-derived alternative to synthetic blue dye.
Try it in DIY soap and bath bombs.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Jagua Extract, Maltodextrin
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Genipa Americana Extract, Maltodextrin
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.25 tsp. of dispersed pigment at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed pigment at a time to the melted soap. Not recommended for lotion or bath bombs.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions