Natural Indigo Powder
Color handmade soap naturally with indigo powder. It creates a gorgeous blue shade.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Natural Indigo
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Baphicacanthus Cusia (Nees) Bremek Powder
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: no
- Safe For Bath Bomb: no
- Usage Instructions: For melt and pour soap Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 dispersed teaspoon at a time to the melted soap. For cold process soap Mix 1 teaspoon of the powder with 1 tablespoon of distilled water. Add 1 dispersed teaspoon at a time at trace. It can also be added to the lye water. Use up to 0.5 tablespoon of color per pound of soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions