Purple Brazilian Clay
Pick up purple Brazilian clay today and add it to DIY soap, face masks, scrub, and bath bombs. It doesn't contain any artificial dyes or pigments - the color comes from minerals found in different regions of Brazil.
Along with creating a beautiful color, it helps absorb excess oil from the skin.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Mica
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Mica
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions