Ultramarine Violet Oxide Pigment
This ultramarine violet colorant is perfect for cold process soap. Pick it up today and add it to your next project.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Ultramarines
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Ultramarines (CI 77007)
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: no
- Safe For Bath Bomb: no
- Usage Instructions: For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.25 tsp. of dispersed pigment at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed pigment at a time to the melted soap. Not recommended for lotion or bath bombs.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions