Black Pepper Pure Essential Oil
Natural black pepper essential oil is a staple in any maker's collection. It can be used in DIY soap, massage oil, and more. You'll love the warm and spicy scent.
- Flashpoint: 180 ℉
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Piper Nigrum
- Origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Fruit
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service