Carrot Seed Essential Oil
This natural essential oil has an earthy aroma and it's rich in carotene and vitamin A. Add it to diffusers, handmade soap, face masks, and more. You can use the oil on its own or blended with bergamot, lavender, or citrus essential oil.
This product is different from carrot seed oil. It's meant to scent products, not moisturize the skin.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Brown
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Daucus carota
- Origin: Hungary
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only