Carrot Seed Essential Oil
This natural essential oil has an earthy aroma and it's rich in carotene and vitamin A. Add it to diffusers, handmade soap, face masks, and more. You can use the oil on its own or blend it with bergamot, lavender, or citrus essential oil.
This product is different from carrot seed oil. It's meant to scent products, not moisturize the skin.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 117 ℉
- Oil Color: Brown
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Daucus Carota
- Origin: Hungary
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only