Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. The sweet and earthy woody scent works well in diffusers, handmade soap, scrub, and aftershave.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Scent Family: Woody
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cedrus Atlantica
- Origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Wood
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions