Clove Leaf Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. The spicy scent works well in handmade soap and scrubs.
This oil can cause skin irritation. To prevent that, use a small amount in wash-off products like soap. Not recommended for leave-on products like lotion. Do not use if you're on blood-thinning medications.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: accelerate-and-rice
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Clove Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Eugenia Caryophyllata
- Origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions