Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Add this natural essential oil to diffusers, handmade soap, scrub, and more. You'll love the fresh forest scent.
Do not use while pregnant or if you have kidney problems.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 110 ℉
- Scent Family: Woody
- Ingredients (Common Name): Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Juniperus Communis
- Origin: Bosnia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Fruit
- Shelf Life: 1-2 Years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Light
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Light
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and discoloration was noted after 30 days. Tested using the Bramble Berry Coconut Soy Wax blend.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions: Ground Only