Red Brazilian Mandarin Essential Oil
You'll love this natural essential oil in diffusers, handmade soap, scrubs, and more. It adds a fresh and tart citrus scent.
- Flashpoint: 120 ℉
- Oil Color: Orange
- Scent Family: Fruity
- Ingredients (Common Name): Mandarin Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Citrus Reticulata
- Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Part of Plant: Peel
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only