Sage, Dalmation Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. The earthy herbal scent works well in handmade soap and perfume.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have a seizure disorder or high blood pressure.
- Flashpoint: 129 ℉
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sage Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Salvia Officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Flowers
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only
- Botanical Name: Salvia Officinalis