Berrywine Fragrance Oil
You'll love this fruity wine fragrance in DIY soap. It's a mix of Merlot, raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry.
This scent doesn't smell great out of the bottle, but you'll love it in cold process soap.
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 142 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Scent Family: Fruity
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only