Black Spruce and Anise Fragrance Oil
This isn't your typical woody scent! Along with an interesting anise note, it smells like crisp air, wild berries, amber, black spruce, and sandalwood. It finishes with bottom notes of balsam fir, vetiver, and musk.
Try Black Spruce and Anise Fragrance Oil in your next project!
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 174 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Golden
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Scent Family: Woody
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Medium
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions