Bramble Berry's Black Opium Type Fragrance Oil
This is a sweet mix of coffee, vanilla, cream, orange blossom, cedarwood, and patchouli. It's inspired by Yves Saint Laurent's popular Black Opium perfume.
Try it in DIY soap, perfume, and lotion.
- Vanilla Content: 1.80 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Tan
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions