Coastal Rain Fragrance Oil
The mix of ocean mist, Argentina lemon, and white tea in this scent is hard to beat. It also has notes of mimosa, algae, sea salt, lotus, lily, cedarwood, and musk. You can use it in DIY soap and scrub.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.20 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Light yellow
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Oceanic
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Light
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Additional Details: This fragrance oil was reformulated for IFRA 49 in July, 2022. See Specifications for details.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions