Coastal Rain Fragrance Oil
The mix of ocean mist, Argentina lemon, and white tea in this scent is hard to beat. It also has notes of mimosa, algae, sea salt, lotus, lily, cedarwood, and musk. You can use it in DIY soap and scrub.
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Light yellow
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Oceanic
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions