Cocoa Butter Cashmere Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
This fragrance will be your new favorite in no time. It has notes of light spices, cedarwood, vanilla tonka, coconut, jasmine, olive wood, sandalwood, amber, musk, and cocoa butter.
It smells amazing in DIY soap, lotion, and body butter.
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.14 %
- Discoloration: Dark brown
- Scent Family: Woody
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Clear
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes