Lemon Verbena Yankee Type Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
You need this bright and uplifting scent in your collection. It's inspired by the popular Yankee Candle fragrance with notes of Italian bergamot, lemon verbena, primrose, violet, amber, white musk, and just a touch of peppermint.
Try it in candles, soap, and lotion. It stays strong in cold process.
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Discoloration: Light yellow
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Flashpoint: 142 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes