Lingonberry Spice Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
This fragrance is the perfect mix of fruit and spice. You'll love the comforting notes of apple, frozen berry, lemon, balsam fir, cinnamon, clove, cedarwood, mountain air, and musk.
Try it in handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It also smells amazing in candles.
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.01 %
- Discoloration: Tan
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes