Natural Apple Orchard Fragrance Oil
Nothing beats the smell of freshly-cut apples. This fragrance also has pear, chamomile essential oil, jasmine, rose, balsam, and sandalwood. Although this fragrance performed well when used to make cold process soap, the scent faded during curing, so we don't recommend it for CP.
Try it today!
These oils are formulated with natural materials. Individual aromatic components are isolated from a plant, then mixed with other isolates to create a fragrance blend.
They're different from essential oils, which use all components of the plant source to create a scent. Learn about natural fragrance oils in this in-depth article.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Not recommended for use in cold process
- Scent Family: Fruity
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Light
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions