Natural Coconut Rose Fragrance Oil
This natural fragrance oil is perfect for skin care projects like masks and scrubs. A beautiful rose scent is mellowed and sweetened with coconut. With a base of vanilla and wood, it’s warm and complex. Although this fragrance performed well when used to make cold process soap, the scent faded during curing, so it is not recommended for CP.
These oils are formulated with natural materials. Individual aromatic components are isolated from a plant, then mixed with other isolates to create a fragrance blend.
They're different from essential oils, which use all components of the plant source to create a scent. Learn about natural fragrance oils in this in-depth article.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.10 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Not recommended for use in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions