Natural Rosewood and Citrus Fragrance Oil
Once you try this scent, you won't be able to live without it. Enjoy the blend of mandarin essential oil, orange, grapefruit, vanilla, rose, patchouli essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, and rosewood. This fragrance is not recommended in cold process soap, as the scent faded and it caused the soap to separate.
Add this fragrance to DIY toners, masks, and more.
These oils are formulated with natural materials. Individual aromatic components are isolated from a plant, then mixed with other isolates to create a fragrance blend.
They're different from essential oils, which use all components of the plant source to create a scent. Learn about natural fragrance oils in this in-depth article.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 172 ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Not recommended for use in cold process
- Scent Family: Woody
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Medium
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions