Natural Vanilla and Tonka Fragrance Oil
If you love warm vanilla scents, you have to give this one a try. It starts with lemon, lily of the valley, coconut, jasmine, and tonka bean essential oil. Amber, palo santo, and musk round it out nicely. This fragrance is not recommended in cold process soap, as the scent faded and it caused the soap to seize.
Try this natural fragrance in DIY moisturizer, masks, and more.
These oils are formulated with natural materials. Individual aromatic components are isolated from a plant, then mixed with other isolates to create a fragrance blend.
They're different from essential oils, which use all components of the plant source to create a scent. Learn about natural fragrance oils in this in-depth article.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 1.80 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Not recommended for use in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Medium
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions