Natural Vanilla and Tonka Fragrance Oil
Try this natural fragrance in DIY moisturizer, masks, and more.
These oils are formulated with natural materials. Individual aromatic components are isolated from a plant, then mixed with other isolates to create a fragrance blend.
They're different from essential oils, which use all components of the plant source to create a scent. Learn about natural fragrance oils in this in-depth article.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 1.80 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Not recommended for use in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Medium
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions