Pacific Trail Fragrance Oil
We tried to capture the smell of a Pacific Northwest hike with this scent. It has notes of bergamot, mandarin, lemon, iris, jasmine, leather, patchouli, oakwood, and musk.
Pacific Trail is the perfect addition to DIY soap and scrub.
- Vanilla Content: 1.40 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Brown
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions