Pearberry Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
If you love fruity scents, pick this one up. It's a sweet mix of pear, apple, peach, raspberry, melon, lily of the valley, jasmine, musk, and vanilla.
It smells amazing in DIY soap, lotion, and bath bombs.
- Performance: Rices in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Scent Family: Fruity
- Flashpoint: 185 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Clear
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes