Rose Quartz Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
This is a bright and citrusy twist on a traditional rose fragrance. You'll love the notes of bergamot, orange, grapefruit, dried rose petals, jasmine, sandalwood, and musk.
Try it in handmade soap, lotion, perfume, scrub, and bath bombs.
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Scent Family: Floral
- Flashpoint: 150 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Clear
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service