Warm Flannel Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
This is the perfect fall scent. It's a comforting mix of bergamot, orange, nutmeg, cream, vanilla, orchid, cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, and amber.
You'll love it in DIY soap, lotion, and butter.
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.05 %
- Discoloration: Dark brown
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes