Warm Flannel Fragrance Oil
This is the perfect fall scent. It's a comforting mix of bergamot, orange, nutmeg, cream, vanilla, orchid, cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, and amber.
You'll love it in DIY soap, lotion, and butter.
- Vanilla Content: 0.05 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Dark brown
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions