Wild Rose Fragrance Oil
If you're looking for a non-traditional take on rose, you've come to the right place. You'll love the notes of orange peel, pink rose, geranium, mimosa, lily of the valley, guaiac wood, vanilla, and musk.
Try it in DIY soap, scrub, bath bombs, and more.
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 186 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service