Wild Rose Fragrance Oil
If you're looking for a non-traditional take on rose, you've come to the right place. You'll love the notes of orange peel, pink rose, geranium, mimosa, lily of the valley, guaiac wood, vanilla, and musk.
Try it in DIY soap, scrub, bath bombs, and more.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 186 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions