Wild Rose Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
If you're looking for a non-traditional take on rose you've come to the right place. You'll love the notes of orange peel, pink rose, geranium, mimosa, lily of the valley, guaiac wood, vanilla, and musk.
Try it in DIY soap, scrub, bath bombs, and more.
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Scent Family: Floral
- Flashpoint: 186 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes