Carrot Seed Oil
This oil has a silky texture that’s hard to beat. It’s especially suited for those with sensitive skin.
Pick up carrot seed oil today and add it to DIY soap, lotion, bath bombs, and more.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.19
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Carrot Seed Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil
- Origin: Denmark
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 15 percent. Lotions and creams up to 15 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions