This water-soluble emulsifier is a must-have product for DIY bath bombs and bath oil. It helps oil and color mix into the water rather than pooling on top. It can also be used as a co-emulsifier in lotion.
It's best for mixing heavier carrier oils. If you want to mix lighter fragrance/essential oils into perfume and room spray, use polysorbate 20.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Polysorbate 80
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Polysorbate 80
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions