$3.50 - $35.20
You need tamanu oil in your collection. It has a lightweight and moisturizing consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin. It's also packed with essential fatty acids.
Try it in DIY lotion, body butter, and balm.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Green Hued
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.15
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.23
- Scent of Oil: Earthy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Tamanu Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Calophyllum Inophyllum
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 5 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions