Unrefined Palm Kernel Oil
This palm kernel oil is perfect for cold process soap. It helps create firm bars and adds great lather when paired with coconut oil. Compared to our regular palm kernel oil, it has a softer texture.
Sourced from Baraka Shea Butter, this oil is traditionally grown and harvested from smallholder farms in Ghana. The supplier is part of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
Because this product is natural and unrefined, there will be batch variation.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: 78 - 86 ℉
- Oil Color: Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.18
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.25
- Scent of Oil: Nutty / Sweet
- Ingredients (Common Name): Palm Kernel Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Elaeis Guineensis Kernel Oil
- Origin: Ghana
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 20 percent. Lotions and creams 3 to 5 percent. Balms 3 to 10 percent. Fully melt and mix the palm oil before use, that way the fatty acids will distribute evenly.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions