Wheat Germ Oil
When it comes to skincare, wheat germ oil has a lot to offer. It’s jam-packed with nutrients like vitamins A, B, D, and E. Even though the oil is fairly heavy, it has a light and almost powdery feeling on the skin.
Try it in DIY soap, lotion, conditioner, and facial cleansing oil.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Golden
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Nutty
- Ingredients (Common Name): Wheat Germ Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Triticum Vulgare Oil
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap 5 to 10 percent. Lotions and creams 5 to 15 percent. Balms 5 to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions