Cera Bellina Wax
You need Cera Bellina Wax in your collection. It can be used in DIY soap, lip balm, lotion bars, and more. It can also be used as a thickener and co-emulsifier in lotion.
It's derived from beeswax, but it feels quite different. This wax adds a unique gel-like texture to products that makes them feel smooth and glide onto the skin easily.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cera Bellina Wax
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Polyglycerol 3 Beeswax
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: For balms, start with a 1:1:1 ratio of wax, butter, and oil. Can be used up to 100 percent in candles. For lotions and serums, use at 1 to 2 percent of the total weight.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions