Coconut Soy Wax
You'll love this custom wax blend for container candles! The soy and coconut creates a slightly soft recipe that has great glass adhesion and scent throw, and minimal frosting. We tested dozens of recipes to find the perfect balance.
For the best results, we recommend using up to 10% fragrance oil.
We make this paraffin-free wax blend locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: 110-120 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soy Emulsifier
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Partially Hydrogenated Glycine Soja Oil, Hydrogenated Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycine Soja Oil Emulsifier
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Melt the wax using a double boiler or microwave. The 1 lb. and 5 lb. sizes come in heat-safe bags. The 25 lb. size comes in a block that can be cut into smaller pieces and heated in the microwave or in a double boiler. Add the scent of your choice up to 10 percent, mix well, and pour into a candle container or wax tart mold. Ideal pour temperature is 135 degrees F.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions