2 lb Wood Loaf Mold
This sturdy Baltic birch mold is locally handcrafted in Bellingham, WA. It's perfect for small batches of DIY soap, including hot processing in the oven. Unmolding the soap couldn't be easier - just loosen the carriage bolts and wingnuts and it slides out.
You can line this mold, or use this custom-made silicone liner.
- Mold Style: Loaf
- Material: unfinished Baltic Birch plywood
- Dimensions (in inches): 11 L x 4.5 W x 3.5 H
- Capacity: 2 lbs
- Mold Cavity Dimensions (in inches): 7.5 x 3.125 x 2.5
- Usage Instructions: Locally made from Baltic Birch plywood the sides and base have a shallow groove notched out for a perfect tight fit. The entire mold is held together with easy to use carriage bolts and wing nuts. When using you don't need to take the mold apart - just loosen the wing nuts and slide your soap out! The wood is unfinished and the mold should be lined with every use (which is easy to do with our custom silicone liner).
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions