5 Pound Mold With Sliding Bottom
This 5 lb. durable soap mold is handcrafted locally in Bellingham, WA. The unique design helps you unmold handmade soap easily - just remove the sliding bottom and pull your soap out.
It's made with top-grade birch plywood and sanded so it's smooth. Make sure to handwash this mold and it will last a lifetime.
You can line this mold, or use this custom-made silicone liner.
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Mold Style: Loaf
- Mold Material: wood
- Mold Capacity: 76 oz.
- Mold Dimensions: 17.1" L x 3.5" W x 2.75" H
- Usage Instructions: Insert the silicone liner or line your mold with freezer paper. Pour in the soap and let it harden. To unmold, remove the sliding bottom and pull or push the soap out. The bottom has a lacquer finish so it slides easily.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions