Blue Mica Sampler Pack
Try these top-selling blue colorants and find your new favorite. They can be used in DIY soap, scrubs, and more.
- Kit Yields: 5 mica samples
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCEPinterest Facebook Twitter Instagram Email
Email this project to your friends.
Let us know how it went by leaving a review, asking a question, or uploading your project photos.