With this cutter you’ll get perfectly straight bars of handmade soap every time. Once you try it you won’t be able to live without it.
This cutter is handcrafted locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Material: Birch plywood, solid PVC, piano wire
- Dimensions (in inches): 16.25"L x 10.5"W x 8"H
- Capacity: It fits soap up to 3.5"H x 4.25"W
- Cavity Capacity: 1.1"W bars
- Usage Instructions: We recommend using soap that has been curing a week or so. Push the soap loaf all the way to the left so that each bar is evenly cut. Firmly push the wires down. Remove the bars before lifting the handle back up. Depending on the size of your loaf, the end piece might be a little smaller or larger than the others. If the soap has toppings like lavender buds, place it upside down on the cutter to prevent drag marks. Clean the individual wires after every cut to prevent drag marks.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions