Short Narrow Wooden Wick
Product Description These are a must-have for handmade candles. You'll love the even burn and comforting crackling sound. Click on the Documents tab below to view our candle wick guide, and check out this article for wick testing tips and tricks.
- Product Details
- Material: Wicks are made with American cherry wood, clips are stainless steel
- Dimensions (in inches): 3"L x 0.4"W
- Additional Details: Recommended for 1.5"-3" diameter containers for soy wax, 1.5"-2.5" diameter containers for beeswax.
- Usage Instructions: Measure the wicks in the container and cut off excess length with scissors. Place them securely in the metal clips. Once the wax is poured, place the wicks in the center and hold for a few seconds to make sure they're secure. You can also place the wick in first and then pour the wax in.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions