Lotion Making and Supplies
Making lotion seems complicated but it couldn't be easier. Wouldn't you love to make a thick and luxurious cream in your signature scent or maybe a light, healing after sun moisturizer? We've got all the supplies you need to make the exact lotion you want from scratch. Of course, we also carry lotion bases if you just want to skip to the fun part of adding the fragrance and packaging!
Info and Inspiration
- Here is a great article explaining the basics of lotionmaking.
- Want that sun drenched look without the harmful UV rays? Try out Anne-Marie's Bronzing lotion recipe.
- Over on the Soap Queen Blog view an in-depth step-by-step tutorial of the entire lotionmaking process.
- Looking for a thick and nourishing cream? Try this recipe by Anne-Marie using Jojoba oil, Shea butter, and Cocoa butter.
- Another nourishing lotion recipe - just not so thick designed for dry elbows and knees.
- We strongly believe in using proven preservative systems like Phenonip and Optiphen. Just check out this eye opening post about mold growth in lotion if you need convincing.