Interested in Melt & Pour soapmaking? You've come to the right place! Melt & Pour soap is the easiest and safest of all of the soapmaking arts. It's so easy it's perfect for kids but so versatile it's ideal for artisans. So where do you start? First check out our basic instructions on Teach Soap. Now that you know what you are getting into why not try one of our basic soapmaking kits? Each kit comes with instructions, too!
Info and Inspiration
- Be sure to browse around our Teach Soap site - there are tons of recipes and ideas.
- And don't miss the forum - many experienced soapers are eager to answer your questions and encourage your creative endeavors.
- Next, we have Soap Queen TV. Anne-Marie has created an entire series of informative videos dedicated to the craft of Melt & Pour.
- You can't pass by the Soap Queen Blog. For a few years Anne-Marie has consistently posted tutorials on all kinds of great projects.
- Anne-Marie made a DVD with all of the basics of Melt & Pour Soapmaking so you can follow along anytime!