DISCONTINUED - Neem Oil
If you’ve ever worked with neem oil, there’s a good chance you remember the scent. Its distinct odor is often described as musky or garlicky. Don’t let that scare you away though – there’s a reason neem has been used on the skin for centuries.
People love this oil because it’s incredibly moisturizing, full of antioxidants, and it adds a special touch to handmade products.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Brown
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.21
- Scent of Oil: Earthy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Neem Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 6 percent. Lotions and creams up to 5 percent. Balms up to 3 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions