DISCONTINUED - Rain Fragrance Oil
This product will be discontinued when supplies run out.
This fragrance smells like a sunny day after a spring rain. The notes include bergamot, cantaloupe, red apple, geranium, rain, dewy rose, woods, forest, and musk. It's perfect for handmade candles and soap.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 188 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Oceanic
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Medium
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions